ThinkOpen has developed an innovative CMS for Randstad for better event management
Industries: Human Resources
Randstad currently has 2,000 employees and over 300 branches nationwide. Randstad is the first Employment Agency to have obtained “equal opportunities” certifications in Italy.
Thanks to the new Content Management System, Randstad manages all stages of organizing an event: from registration to the check-in phase, through online registration to the identification of any food intolerances.
Features in detail
- Content Management System: content management by BackOffice operators (images, text formatting, etc.) in front-end without requiring development interventions.
- Transactional Mail Personalization: possibility to modify independently and without constraints the text contained within the Transactional mail sent to the user by the platform, both for the single event and for other operations on the portal (e.g. Registration Confirmation).
- Companions and Documentation: facilitated management of the participants and their eventual companions, whether they are adults or minors, paying particular attention to the request for mandatory documents for the participation of minors, with automated reminders if the necessary documentation is not sent.
- Privacy Consent: timely request during registration to the portal and every registration for new events for the consent on the processing of personal data, with a view to safeguarding the sensitive data of each guest.
- Waiting List: management automatic and customizable at the same time of overbooking, with the possibility of conversion in subscription to the event.
- Check-in: credit can be managed via a web platform or mobile application created ad hoc and perfectly integrated with the platform.
- Different Types of Events: possibility to create and manage different types of events to allow the participation of adult companions and minors, with free enrollments or subject to the insertion of an access code.
- Private Events: inclusion of private events within the platform that do not require publication within the calendar, which can only be accessed by users with the specific link to the event.
- Participant Lists: separate management of lists of distinct participants within the same event, divided between organizers, internal staff, and external guests, for better organization of the participants.