ThinkOpen has developed a new ERP for customized distribution management for Opportunity
Emmelibri (Messaggerie Group) is the company that coordinates distribution and commercial activities in the book sector. One of these activities is MF Ingrosso S.p.A Opportunity division.
ThinkOpen has developed a new ERP for Opportunity that allows highly personalized management of the distribution of books and editorial products to thousands of stores throughout Italy.
Starting from a deep analysis of flows and needs, the ERP has as its primary objective the response to the needs of each customer of which Opportunity is a supplier.
The order creation system accompanies the user in all phases of the operation, allowing the customer to be offered a high degree of flexibility in the commercial condition.
Opportunity has a vast organization present throughout the national territory and makes available a set of skills that, from the exposure of the titles to the updating of the offer, from the management of the promotions to the selection of the novelties, offers the players of large-scale distribution the definitive solution in the organization of the sales area dedicated to books.
Many of these activities are managed through the ERP developed by ThinkOpen, able to guarantee the complete supervision of the flow and manage the requests of individual distributors.
- Creation of orders: Main functionality of the application. It allows you to select an assortment of items to be sent to the sales points.
- Campaign Management: Ability to create temporary commercial offers, customized for each customer in order to actively respond to market demands when launching new titles or films based on books.
- Interaction with the Merchandiser network: the application manages a series of parameters that regulate the workflow of the agents.
- Management of References: association of items with unique identification codes provided by the customer, based on the specific traceability requirements of the goods.
- Integration with warehouse management and order sorting logic.